Whereas final clearance can take a year or more to be awarded, interim clearances are the odd anomaly. Akin to a “temporary” clearance, they can be processed in weeks, not months, and get candidates on the job quicker while waiting for final clearance.
Do you have an interim clearance?
- When didÂ you received your interim clearance?
- At what level was your interim clearance?
- How long did it take to get?Â
- Which agency issued it?
- What issues were involved, if anyÂ in receiving it?
- Did you get interim clearance asÂ a contractor or Federal worker?
- Any other interesting detailsÂ you can provide?
ThanksÂ for sharing. Many people are up for interim clearances, and some experiences from others will help to set better expectations.