Our popular ongoing series allows you to ask your most complex questions regarding security clearances and our regular contributors of present and former clearance investigators and adjudicators will try to answer them. The rules are listed below. Failure to abide by them will mean your question will be deleted.
Note: All questions are moderated. After you post, it can take up to 48 hours for the question to be live on the site and our panelists to see it and answer it.
- Please do not address a contributor by name to ensure anyone who has knowledge might answer.
- Do not include your own name, email address, or other information that can identify you. This is a public forum and clearance holders have a responsibility for covertness.
- If you have questions regarding careers, job hunting, salaries, interviewing, or other career-related topics, see the other threads dedicated to this purpose.
- Provide full details about your case in your initial question thread.
- Do not post your questions in previous versions of this thread.
- Understand that the suggestions and comments contributors provide are their opinions only. The owners of this site are not responsible for the suggestions and guidance from outside contributors.
Note: If your post does not appear on this site, you may not be following the rules above.
Please read over previous threads to see if your question has already been answered. Use the Search tool to locate specific keywords.